Job Description: Manager Business Intelligence
We are seeking a highly experienced and knowledgeable Manager Business Intelligence to join our organization. As a head, you will play a critical role in leading our business intelligence initiatives and overseeing the strategic direction of our data-driven decision-making processes.
Your core expertise will be in Microsoft Power BI to be instrumental in driving insights, analytics, and reporting across the organization. You will work closely with senior leadership, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and contribute to the development and implementation of the organization’s business intelligence strategy.
- Prioritization of activities to ensures daily reporting is delivered on time whilst supporting continuous progress of our data, integration, and automation strategies.
- Mentoring and development of BI Team members, extend the analytical skills to progressively push the boundaries of opportunity of data modelling, processing, and automation.
- Oversee the design, development, and maintenance of robust and scalable data models, dashboards, reports, and visualizations using Microsoft Power BI.
- Ensure data accuracy, consistency, and integrity through the implementation of data governance and quality control measures.
- Analyse complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights, and effectively communicate findings to key stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and emerging trends in business intelligence and data visualization, integrating them into the organization’s BI strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or a related discipline.
- Proven leadership and hands-on in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modelling, data access, data integration, data discovery, database design/implementation, and the use of statistical methods.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, including data modelling, DAX, Power Query, Power BI Service.
- Ability to ingest data from a wide variety of sources and preform ETL to clean and process data for final consumption into Power BI.
- General understanding of Sharepoint including sites, lists, libraries and security controls.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Master’s degree is highly desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in Power Apps and Power Automate & following.
- Scripting and programming
- Data warehousing
- Power BI Embedded Analytics