ZUE is hiring!
At ZUE, data is at the center of everything we do. And we are continuously seeking ways to innovate and improve our decision-making process.
We want to add more fire power to our Financial Decisions team and are looking for a Financial Data Analyst, who will play an integral role in our growth strategy. If you are an ‘A-Player’ who is incredibly driven and hungry to learn.
We Acquire, Build, and Grow enterprise software companies. Our mission is to drive transformation within our companies and create long-term value for our investors, partners, and employees. We build great businesses for life, providing a permanent home to our Founders’ legacy, employees, and customers.
This is a full-time, permanent role and we are looking to hire someone right away! The Financial Data Analyst is expected to work closely with the Executive team at EXA, and provide data-driven insight to unlock the big opportunities that help our operating companies.
What Will You Do?
- Develop a deep understanding of each portfolio company’s operations, revenue model, and its underlying drivers
- Compile, review and analyse financial and customer data
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex datasets
- Own the analysis, compilation, and reporting of operational and financial metrics
- Work closely with management teams to make sure our business strategy is as data driven as possible
- Design rich data visualizations to communicate complex ideas to management
- Ensure that established control procedures are in place and identify control risks
- Provide support to portfolio management as needed
- Assist in integrating new acquisitions into the finance group
- Special projects and ad-hoc reporting as required, including analysis for potential new acquisitions
What We’re Looking For?
We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following skills, and attributes:
- Growth mindset: You bring an ‘Always Learning’ mindset to the team
- Curious: You ask why, you explore, and you’re not afraid to blurt out your disruptive idea
- Proactive: You will want to share your knowledge with your peers
- Competitive with a strong desire to achieve goals
- Demonstrated track record of success and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
What Will Make You Successful?
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in enterprise software industry
- Advance MS Excel skills
- Skillful presenter
- Experience working with analytics dashboard (Tableau, Oracle BIP, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, Executive teams, and all personnel within the organization
- Experience with various financial software and technologies is nice to have
- Bachelors from a top tier university in Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science